Sunday, June 1, 2008

Katherine Bernhardt: The Magnificent Excess of Snoop Dogg Katherine Bernhardt, book signing

Today I attended the book signing for artist Katherine Bernhardt's book "The Magnificent Excess of Snoop Dogg Katherine Bernhardt."

The signing coincided with the closing of her show at CANADA. I'm glad I made it because the show was stellar!

Bernhardt designed the layout of the book which juxtaposes her paintings with the source material. The book is remarkably generous in revealing studio shots and candid photos starring the artist. Props to Bernhardt for designing something so fresh and not the typical artist book.

I posted a couple spreads. Sorry the photography is bad, but I highly recommend you buy your own.

The book is published by Picture Box and you can follow this link to purchase your own copy!

Chick here to see the paintings of
Katherine Bernhardt.